Christopher SaltPaw, ND, LAc
New York State Acupuncture License#: 004549, as of February 15, 2011.
State of Connecticut Naturopathic Physician License#: 000494. Active.
Dr. Saltpaw is a Naturopathic Physician and acupuncturist with a genuine desire to help and to heal on all levels; committed to thoroughly addressing each patient’s specific needs; motivated to investigate all available therapies as well as the latest research; dedicated to providing a safe, compassionate space for patients that encourages honesty and openness; brings a strong focus to the emotional and spiritual well-being of a person; and has a life-long devotion to serving, uplifting, and liberating those who are struggling and in pain. The modalities that are of particular interest are acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, homeopathy, botanical medicine, physical medicine, dietary counseling, clinical nutrition, and exercise regimens.
Master of Science in Acupuncture, August 2010
New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Mineola, NY
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Spring 2005
Bastyr University; Kenmore, WA
• Joseph E. Pizzorno Scholarship recipient. 2004 – 2005.
• Bastyr University Employees’ Student Scholarship recipient. 2003 – 2004.
• Leader in the Bastyr Chapter of Student Physicians for Social Responsibility.
• Completed the following elective coursework: Homeopathy IV, V, and VI, Craniosacral Therapy I, II, and III, AIDS and Alternative Medicine, and Therapeutic Yoga.
Bachelor of Science, Material Science Engineering.
Rutgers University; Piscataway, New Jersey. 1989-1993.
• James Dickson Carr Scholarship recipient. 1989 – 1993.
Additional Continuing Education Training.
• Sensation and Beyond with Paresh Vasani. New York School of Homeopathy. March 2007.
• UNDA Numbered Remedies and Their Indications. Seroyal. Dr. Robert Abell, ND., LAc.
• Gemmotherapy and Their Indications. Seroyal. Dr. Robert Abell, ND., LAc.
• Bowen Technique. Completed Modules I and II. Perry Levinson, LAc
• Craniosacral Therapy I, II, and III. Integrative Bodywork Institute. Dr. Nancy Soliven
• Naturopathic Cardiology Masterclass
• Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Masterclass